Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 87

Thread: paul broun sees whats coming

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    Well when it really is a Bush conspiracy, then I call it like I see it. Like I said, he is going to defend it to the bitter and that the only proof yall have given me is what BUSH has said about it preventing attacks on us.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    nm
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm, the only thing I lost was a few minutes at the airport for extra screening.

    Thought you were sick today supr???? </div></div>
    I've been sick for a while now...took 1/2 a day this mornin..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I seen was a guy who was going to ship some heroin to the US and they "said" he was going to use to money to buy guns to fight against our troops. People have been caught doing that for a long time in a lot of places, they just gave it the name "narco-terrorism" and told us that only because of the Patriot Act we were able to catch them. </div></div>
    Sounds a whole lot like Iran_Contra... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said you can be proven wrong a million times and it would not matter. It's all a Bush conspiracy to you.

    I never said the Patriot Act was perfect, but it has been used for our benefit. </div></div>
    hes never going to get it

    he isnt capable of rational thinking
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    Came by today to meet you in person. Thought it was the least I could do.[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said you can be proven wrong a million times and it would not matter. It's all a Bush conspiracy to you.

    I never said the Patriot Act was perfect, but it has been used for our benefit. </div></div>
    hes never going to get it

    he isnt capable of rational thinking </div></div>

    Give me something logical to look at.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    I'll be here tomorrow...lol..I've just had a rough couple weeks with some sort of respritory virus...I'd be glad to meet ya tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    Back to work for me tomorrow. Mr. Q gave me the grand tour. I already knew Mr. B but hadn't met you or Mr. R. I'll be around sometime, and we can have a good ole political "discussion".[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: paul broun sees whats coming

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: curveball08</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason is because you conservatives rant and worry about losing rights under an Obama presedency. When, after all, your rights took a bigger hit under Bush that they have under any President before him. So, if you are gonna talk about rights, expect to explain why you complain about losing rights but never say a word about the patriot Act....that's why. </div></div>

    First off I am not a conservative. I consider myself a moderate. I do not like Bush or the Patriot Act as I have previously stated. I agree that many of our rights have been totally obliterated under Bush. To R13: As for comparing Hitler's election results with that of Obama I was simply using it as an example to show how someone can come to power in a democratic government and then become a dictator. </div></div>
    So did I, it just wasn't the example you wanted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •